Through glass via (TGV)
3-dimensional wafer-level-packaging (WLP) is the most suitable for miniaturizing semiconductor devices. It also can improve the high-frequency properties of the devices with the metal via.
Through glass via makes it possible to minimize devices
Anodic bonding with a silicon wafer is available
Non-adhesive process can solve the out-gas issue
Excellent high-frequency properties, ideal for RF application
- Low stray capacitance compared with TSV
- Low inductance
- Low electric-resistance (due to metal rods)
Suitable for WL-CSP MEMS packaging
Fine via pitch tolerance
- Consecutive pitch ＜±20μm/φ200 mm wafer
- Consecutive Via pitch ＜±20μm
Available up to φ200mm wafers
※Please scroll to the side.
|Material||Borofloat 33, SW-YY|
|Min. Via diameter||φ0.15mm|
|Hole size tolerance||±0.02mm|
|Max. aspect ratio||1 : 5|
|Via hermeticity ( He leak test ）||1×10-9 Pa・m3/s|
Note: These are standard specifications.
In case you have any request for other than the above, please feel free to contact us.
TGV application sample
End user market / Applications
- RF-switches/relays for mobile devices such as smartphones, portable video games, digital cameras, car navigation systems,
Pressure sensors, Gyroscopes, Acceleration sensors, image sensors
- Pressure sensors, Acceleration sensors.
- RF-MEMS switches.
- Image sensors,etc
- Pressure sensors for medical devices,etc