- NEWMeasures to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) implemented
- In response to the spread of novel coronavirus in Japan, we have decided to implement teleworking in principle (except employees involving production and jobs required for business continuity) as one of further preventive measures from March 31 for the time being.
- 【Update 4 Novel Coronavirus】Notification of resumption at Suzhou factory
- Please be informed that Suzhou factory has resumed its operation with the official permission from the authority supervising Suzhou area on Feb 14.
- 【Update 3 Novel Coronavirus】Notification of resumption at Suzhou factory
- In accordance with the notice from Suzhou science and technology Town dated Feb 8 and the fact we haven't received official permission of resumption by the authority supervising Suzhou area yet as of today, we have decided to postpone the resumption date of Suzhou factory that was originally planned from Feb 10. Upon receiving the official instruction from the government and related authorities, we will announce the resumption date of Suzhou factory accordingly.
- 【Update 2 Novel Coronavirus】Notification of resumption at Suzhou factory
- In accordance with the announcement from Jiangsu Provincial people’s Government dated on Jan 28 followed by notice from Suzhou Municipal People’s Government, resumption date of Suzhou factory has been changed to Feb 10.
For more detail, please check Suzhou Municipal People's Government website. （Simplified Chinese）http://www.jiangsu.gov.cn/art/2020/1/29/art_60095_8957083.html
- 【 Update 1 Novel Coronavirus】Notification of resumption at Suzhou factory
- In accordance with the notice from Suzhou Municipal People’s Government dated on Jan 26, all companies in that area are forced not to start resuming operation until Feb 8.
Thus we have decided to resume production at Suzhou factory from Feb 9.
We sincerely apologize for the delay of delivery that might be caused.
For more detail, please check Suzhou Municipal People's Government website.https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Qutwuj9gdoSJphstp5XHSQ
- New Year Holiday Closure Notice (Dec. 28 - Jan. 5, 2020)
- Please note that TECNISCO, LTD. will be closed from Saturday, December 28 through Sunday, January 5 due to New Year's holidays. All inquires received during this period will be processed when our office reopens on Monday, January 6, 2020.
- About the effect of Typhoon "Hagibis"
- We would like to express our heartfelt sympathies to those who were affected by the typhoon. There was no effect on TECNISCO Head Office and Hiroshima Factory due to the disaster . All TECNISCO are operating as usual. Additional information will be added to the TECNISCO website as necessary.
- Customer Satisfaction
- We strive to provide essential satisfaction with our customers. Toward this purpose, we highly value the concept of Customer Satisfaction (CS) and have established a management system to promote it. We, TECNISCO, declare our philosophy of customer satisfaction in the “ TECNISCO CS Charter ”.