May 25, 2020
Measures to prevent new coronavirus infection after cancellation of the state of emergency
On May 25, the government decided to cancel the state of emergency in Tokyo, however we will continue to implement the following infection control measures and continue to supply products to our customers.
- Thoroughly execution of wearing mask, checking regular body temperature，alcohol disinfection and hand wash with soap
- Teleworking (except employees involving production and jobs required for business continuity)
- Refrain from going on business trips
- Utilization of web conference
- Limit capacity to use internal canteen and meeting rooms are used in a short time and at a distance from each other
- Ventilation in the office
- Request visitors to wear mask and alcohol disinfection before entering our venues
- Stay at home for 14 days after coming back to the infectious area (*) and in case of being recognized as close contact of those who are infected coronavirus
*in accordance with the definition by the Japanese government (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare)
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.