Ingenious "Cross-edge" technologyEnabling technology for your solutions
- NEWMeasures to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) implemented
- In response to the spread of novel coronavirus in Japan, we have decided to implement teleworking in principle (except employees involving production and jobs required for business continuity) as one of further preventive measures from March 31 for the time being.
- 【Update 4 Novel Coronavirus】Notification of resumption at Suzhou factory
- Please be informed that Suzhou factory has resumed its operation with the official permission from the authority supervising Suzhou area on Feb 14.
- 【Update 3 Novel Coronavirus】Notification of resumption at Suzhou factory
- In accordance with the notice from Suzhou science and technology Town dated Feb 8 and the fact we haven't received official permission of resumption by the authority supervising Suzhou area yet as of today, we have decided to postpone the resumption date of Suzhou factory that was originally planned from Feb 10. Upon receiving the official instruction from the government and related authorities, we will announce the resumption date of Suzhou factory accordingly.
- 【Update 2 Novel Coronavirus】Notification of resumption at Suzhou factory
- In accordance with the announcement from Jiangsu Provincial people’s Government dated on Jan 28 followed by notice from Suzhou Municipal People’s Government, resumption date of Suzhou factory has been changed to Feb 10.
For more detail, please check Suzhou Municipal People's Government website. （Simplified Chinese）http://www.jiangsu.gov.cn/art/2020/1/29/art_60095_8957083.html
TECNICO, LTD. withdraws from OFC 2020(Mar.10-12)
TECNISCO, LTD. withdraws from OFC 2020 It will not...
Exhibition at SPIE. Photonics West 2020 (Feb.4-6)
SPIE. Photonics West 2020 TECNISCO participates in...
Exhibition at 21th IC & SENSOR PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY EXPO (Jan.15-17)
21th IC & SENSOR PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY EXPO TECNISC...
Exhibition at MEMS＆IMAGING SENSORS SUMMIT (Sep.25-27)
MEMS＆IMAGING SENSORS SUMMIT TECNISCO participates ...
Heatsinks for optical communication, industrial laser, power semiconductor devices, MPU, etc.
Glass products for display devices for projectors, sensors, mobile devices, semiconductors, biotechnology/medical equipment, etc.
Metal and ceramic products such as Si, Al2O3, Al, Sapphire, etc.
We provide products which meet our customers’ needs using our “Cross-edge”
technology: Cutting, Grinding, Polishing, Metalizing, and Bonding.
We look forward to assisting you.
Please click below and contact us.