Jan 8, 2021
Prevention measures taken for COVID-19 spread in response to the state of emergency for Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba and Kanagawa prefectures (Metropolitan area)
Please be informed that TECNISCO has immediately taken the following measures for preventing COVID-19 spread and will continue those during the state of emergency for Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba and Kanagawa prefectures which was declared by Japanese Prime Minister on Jan 7.
- Continue work from home (in principle)
- Restriction of using public transportation for commuting to the headquarters
- Travel restriction (both domestic and overseas business trip)
- Keep normal operation with thorough prevention measures for COVID-19 on the full alert mode
- Prohibition of business trip to the Metropolitan area